“I love The Biscuit!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We've gone several times while visiting Holland. My favorites on the menu include the chicken apple hash and eggs Harper Rose. We order the pancake mountain for our grandson. Don't miss peeking at the dragon that lives under the floor!

1  Thank ElinorLovesEdward

Reviewed June 12, 2011

My early morning spot. Glad to have stumbled across this one.

Reviewed May 15, 2011

Food mostly good, gravy tooo salty for my taste. My mother and I breakfasted there, not bad

1  Thank Alex50
Reviewed April 24, 2011

Great find in Holland. This is a truly great spot in Holland. Everything is fresh and original. My favorite is the farmers breakfast. Good luck finishing it. Do yourself a favor and give it a go when in Holland.

1  Thank Ferb5555
Reviewed August 28, 2010

Fantastic breakfast. I was blown away by something as ordinary as their biscuits and gravy. Pancakes too were a delight

1  Thank ohiotravel13