“Flat Bread all the way!”
Review of CityVu Bistro - CLOSED

CityVu Bistro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you are a foodie, try this place out. It is located at the top floor of a hotel in downtown Holland where there are seating indoor and outdoor.

My fiance ordered the pulled pork Flat Bread, and I ordered the Bacon wrapped Monk Fish, both with a side spinach salad.

I would have to say that the Monk Fish was average but I did enjoy the flat bread (my fiance gave me a piece).

They have a good list of wine and list of Michigan handcraft beers.

We recommend getting different flat breads to share (especially with a group) and the salads.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Small menu with flatbread (was tasty), salads and handful of entrees. Busy on a Friday night, so service was minimal, however the view is worth a trip, and of course some of the best carrot cake! (At press time, the Holland Magazine located at the Visitor's Center downtown has a coupon for a free piece of carrot cake with entree)!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed the food tremendously. It was fresh and delicious. I've never had a salad in a restaurant where I didn't have to pick some spent greens out, except here. The ends of the greens weren't even brown. The meal was exceptional from the salad to the dessert. You have to have the carrot cake - it melts in your mouth. Plan on splitting it with your companion, because it is huge. We also enjoyed the view. The restaurant is on the 5th floor of CityFlats Hotel, so you see more of the town. We enjoyed a pretty spectacular lightening storm as we waited for our meal as we could see out the north, west, and south windows. Great atmosphere and service.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Half off bottles of wine was enough to entice me to go for dinner. Ordered the Salman,it was the best i have had anywhere. i would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

The food is always top notch here. We eat here quite often, and do their happy hour. Their lunch buffet is very reasonably priced and you can sample a large selection of their flat bread, soup du jour and salad. Great place to meet friends and family for dinner and conversation!