“Great Atmosphere and Service with a variety of options”
Review of CityVu Bistro - CLOSED

CityVu Bistro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2011

My family and I went to City Vu for our Father's Day brunch. We all had a great experience. There was something there for everyone including outstanding omelets, deluxe french toast, a make it yourself salmon bagel sandwich, or just good ol' eggs, pancakes, and bacon. My favorite part about City Vu is the great view of the city of Holland. I also like the fancy table settings. I have eaten at City Vu about 4-6 times and the service has been great every time. We made reservations so we did not have to wait for a table. The wait staff is extremely friendly and the food is prepared in good time.

There are newer reviews for CityVu Bistro

Reviewed March 5, 2011

City Vu is a great place to go and relax and feel like you're living the life of luxury. It has a very high-class modern and young atmosphere, but the food still could be better. It really has more style than substance, but it's still a fun place to hang out on the weekend.

Reviewed July 29, 2010

Had the worst dinig experience here. Took my daughter out for her birthday and was severly disappointed with the food and the snobbish service. Took forever to get our food and it was cold.

Reviewed July 27, 2010

OMG - Had the lunch buffet! Wonderful selection of salads, greens, toppings,dressing, etc. and the flatbread pizza selection was out of this world! 2 soup selections also! Great. But on my friends recommendation - save room for the Carrott Cake! Best I Ever had! Served a little warm, with cream cheese frosting on the side! WOW!

Reviewed May 1, 2010

I visited CityVu today with some friends and waited an hour and fifteen minutes for a table. They did not have a bartender working so we waited 35 minutes before someone got us drinks while we were waiting for our table. When we went to question the host on our table he told us we could order our lunches at the bar.... FROM WHOM? There was no bartender working!!! We left after waiting an hour and 20 minutes. I will NEVER choose to eat at this restaurant again. They do not even begin to understand the meaning of customer service.