“Great diner. Definately going back!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Windmill Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 229 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great diner. Definately going back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

My husband and I really enjoyed our breakfast at Windmill. He had the hashbrown omelet and I had the bird's nest. Both were very good and filling. If you go plan for a long line Saturday and Sunday. Also, if you don't have a large party sit at the counter. You'll get seated much faster and the service is really fast.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Karen M

Holland, Michigan
“Consistently good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

There is often a line at this restaurant because it is a local favorite. The food is traditional fare, but it is always well prepared and you'll appreciate the attention by the servers. No matter how busy, I've never felt like our server didn't have time for us. My favorites are the omelettes, but my friends who venture to other parts of the menu are always pleased.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank allen006
Holland, Michigan
“best of its kind in western michigan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

We go here often for breakfast, but also for lunch at times. The food is consistently good, and the wait staff is some of the best around. Breakfast offers typical fare with very good omelette's. The burgers and sandwhiches are the best of their kind in this area. You'll often have to wait, which you may not be expecting, because you seldom have to wait at the other down town spots. It reminds me of the perfect truck stop.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank allen006
Holland, MI
“Best Breakfast in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

It does not get any better for price and quality than the Windmill! The staff is great and on the spot with coffee refills and the hot sauce! Love the omelette smothered with the best sausage gravy in the state! You will never go wrong here! Five *****!

• Visited July 2011
Zeeland, Michigan
“Best diner in the universe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2011

The Windmill is very close to where I work, so I go there frequently. The times I've been disappointed I can count on the toes of my left hand. This place consistently serves good food at very reasonable prices. Breakfast is served all day. I'm glad I don't have to work on weekends, because I know I couldn't get in. In a nutshell, great food, friendly service, reasonable prices, home-town friendliness. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Windmill. Yah, I'll probably be back next week.

• Visited June 2011