“never thought i'd like an irish pub” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Curragh Irish Pub

Curragh Irish Pub
Ranked #12 of 229 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“never thought i'd like an irish pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

didn't have typical Irish food because they had lots of other things and so we had fish. I had salmon and my husband had some fish dinner that he can't remember the name of (not fish and chips) anyway both were very good and we had a wonderful waitress..wish I could remember her name so she could take the credit. we would go again!!

Belvidere, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Curragh Irish Pub in Holland, MI”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

While visiting Holland, MI, my wife and I dined at Curragh Irish Pub at 73 East 8th Street. We both enjoyed our meals. My wife had the Curragh Ruben and I had the Irish Lamb Stew.

• Visited September 2013
Iowa City, Iowa
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Ate supper here on a Wednesday night. Waitress was not very friendly - never did crack a smile while we were there. I ordered fish and chips - the fish was good the "chips" were just frozen fries, the coleslaw was really bad, dry and tasteless. Husband ordered the shepards pie he said it was mediocre. There are many other good restaurants in Holland - I'd try one of them first.

Port Huron, Michigan
“Atmosphere, very pleasant atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went to Curraghs on the recommendation of one of the members of our party who had been there before. We were seated quickly on a busy Saturday night and the waitress took our drink order almost immediately. She brought the drinks to us with little delay and we placed our order. I ordered the fish and chips and was not disappointed with the selection. The fish was battered just right and cooked to perfection. The cole slaw that accompanied the meal was a bit dry for my taste but, altogether, I was pleased.

The thing that stood out most for me was the general mood of the diners in our outdoor seating area. Everyone was smiling and laughing, enjoying the moment with family and friends, young and old alike. I have to believe the efficiency of the wait staff, the wonderful weather, the entertainment, the companionship and the food and drink came together in just the right proportion to put everyone at ease in that sliver of time. It was a very pleasant experience and I will be going back.

Indiana
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We've Come To Holland For Years AndJust Recently Tried This restaurant. the Food Is Unique AndVery Good. The Service Was Fantastic. Very Popular Place And One Of The Few Open On Sunday Evenings. Highly Recommend This Restaurant.