“Great location - really slow lunch service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Curragh Irish Pub

Curragh Irish Pub
Ranked #12 of 229 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great location - really slow lunch service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I took some clients here last week for a business lunch. The location in downtown Holland, MI is great as is the outdoor patio. It was a beautiful day and we were able to snag a table outside right away.

Once seated our orders were taken quickly but it took about 45 minutes before we were served. It appeared from looking around that we weren't the only table having a long wait time. The servers did continually keep our drinks filled while we waited. When the food came everyone seemed pleased with their selections. I had the cheese soup and it was very tasty.

One member of our group received the wrong order. Apparently there had been a mixup in the kitchen so she ended up having to wait even longer for her lunch. Our waiter was very apologetic and ended up having our meals comped.

Despite the wait and mixup I would try this place again. Everyone has an off day. The food was good and I would plan to return when I have plenty of time to wait.

• Visited July 2013

Powell, Ohio
“Good pub. Directly across from New Holland Brewery.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Excellent selection of Scotch whisky. Over seventeen selections to choose from. The staff was also very friendly.

Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ohio
“Very Accommodating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We started out with 2 people in our party, and when we added 3 more they were very accommodating. Nice menu selection of food and drinks. I ordered the TBA (a turkey sandwich with avocado). The outdoor seating was beautiful. We were in a rush, and, again, the waitress was very accommodating.

Visited June 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Average food but a good experience.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We went downtown to grab lunch while in Holland and a local family recommended it highly. I am not a huge fan of Irish fare buy I gave it a try. We had a large group (3 adults and 5 kids) and we were sat outside on the patio. Great seating for a wonderful day. Service was good and friendly. I had a simple blue cheese and steak salad. I would give it a 6. The salad @ Great Wolf Lodge is the one to beat. Trust me. The kids had burgers and chicken strips. Theirs looked pretty good. To me, the lunch was fine. The Perrins IPA was the best part. Would I go back? probably not. But I am glad i went.

• Visited May 2013
Dublin, California
“Bah Humbug”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place is at the bottom of my list 3 of us had dinner and we all left our food. 2 in the party have been to Ireland twice and we have a cousin who owns a restaurant in Ireland and this place is bad. The very young with an appetite for beer this is a place for you.

• Visited May 2013