“Good variety of food and great soup!”
Review of 8th Street Grille

8th Street Grille
Ranked #13 of 236 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Zeeland, MI
“Good variety of food and great soup!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoy meals from 8th Street Grill. We've never been disappointed in the food or service. The soup bar has three soups available, chicken corn chowder always being one of the three. I really enjoy Acapulco Chicken Salad. It is a very large, tasty salad which is served with salsa and sour cream.

The tin ceiling in the restaurant and pictures of early Holland are a nice touch.

• Visited June 2013

“All you can eat soup bar, what more do you need?”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a rainy day. The 3 soups were wonderful. The specialty is chicken corn chowder, and I can see why.

• Visited May 2013
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“goood food, great wine selection”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I've been to this restaurant several times and it never disappoints.
The place is beautiful, the staff very knowledgeable, and the food is always good. It's also kid-friendly.

Visited May 2013
“Perfect for lunching Holland”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stopped in for lunch and couldn't have been happier. Most of the tables were taken, but we were sat quickly. Very nice crowd, casual and comfortable. I did the soup and salad combination and my husband had the taco salad. Both tasted great and were served quickly. Towards the end of our stay, our waitress got a large group and became somewhat flustered, but it didn't detract from the whole experience. Excellent value too, great food and great prices.

Visited May 2013
Bloomington, Indiana
“Great!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stopped by for a quick meal the other night and I had no regrets. I was seated right away, had friendly and quick service, and enjoyed my food. There was a nice mix of solo-diners and small groups, so I didn't feel too self-conscious about eating alone.

My salad tasted wonderful and was quite reasonably priced. The Grille also has a very convenient downtown location :)

• Visited May 2013