“count me in”

holland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“count me in”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great food and service. Large menu selection. I got one of many burgers and the sweet potato fries and my girlfriend got the soup and sandwich meal. Everything was delicious and timely. And it was all topped of with an Amazing dessert!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Definitely try it”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I liked the feel of this place. The food and the atmosphere was very good. The service was great. I had ordered a wine that didn't tase right and the bartender was great about cheerfully replacing it with something else and made a good recommendation.

Definitely get the tiny ice cream sundae for desert even if you're full. It was a delightful way to end a meal and it cost less than a buck! Great idea.

• Visited August 2012
Morton, IL
“Good food!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Our family ate here before going to a play down the street. It was crowded and a little noisy, but it was worth it. The food and service were both excellent!! They offered a nice variety of food on the menu too. I would go back and I would recommend it to others.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, IL
“Great burgers, great fries, incredible milkshakes - family friendly too!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

This place is a classic pub... But totally family friendly!

Lisa provided great service and attention the entire meal.

Had their cheeseburger on the super fresh bakery roll. Fresh beef (never frozen which you can tell that when you taste it) cooked to absolute perfection. The chipotle mayo was a great side. Steak fries were golden brown (I usually like skinny fries but these were crispy and perfect).

Wife had the garden burger and said it was Cooked to perfection too!

Don't leave without ordering a chocolate milkshake. Possibly one of the best I've ever had. And I don't like cheap milkshakes - only premium ice cream makes a good shake in my humble opinion!

So - in short. I wish I lived in Holland, MI so I could frequent 8th street. I can not wait to return! 5 stars... Easily!

Lexington, Kentucky
“8th Street Grille”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

8th Street Grille was a nice family restaurant. The food was excellent. We ate here while on vacation. It was on a Thursday evening and they had closes the street for the street performers. We had a wonderful time while in Holland.

• Visited July 2012