“Good Food, Great Waitstaff”

New Holland Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 60 things to do in Holland
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Had our hungry kids, looked for a sit-down place close to where we parked. Saw several families inside so we tried it. Food was pretty good, Wait staff was exceptional. Food was better than the norm, although I wasn't particularly fond of my sandwich (I am picky). My kids loved their pizza, it seemed fresh. Mac and cheese was really tasty. Nice atmosphere, didn't feel strange taking kids in there. Would have loved to try some crafted beer, but couldn't this time. I would go back. Waitress was really on-spot and super friendly, always a smile. Nice shop for 20's crowd. Bathrroms were clean and nice.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. Fun and responsive service. Good local selection on tap. The food was well above my expectations.

1  Thank Hans O
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Doin' the brew thing, this was one of our stops. It did not feel overtly commercial nor like it was ultra hipster and handlebar mustaches were required.

An interesting and diverse beer menu, a state of the art bar, plus a small shop with great logo'd items, plus a full restaurant with some pretty decent food. The clams on appetizer were very good, though we did have two bad ones, which our waitress didn't seem to care about when pointed out. The restaurant service was a bit lacking, but it still had decent possibility considering the area.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Southwestern Michigan is to craft beer as Napa Valley is to wine. And no visit to beer country is complete without a stop at New Holland Brewing Company. As one of the more widely distributed lables, serious beer drinkers may prioritize lessor known brewers and breweries. While it is dififcult to argue against that strategy, there is a reason New Holland is a label to be reckoned with. And a visit to this landmark highlights cask versions of their more popular titles that bring forward the high notes that make New Holland Beer unique. The menu will not dissappoint the pub crowd but falls short of anything spectacular. At New Holland Brewery the beer is the star.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We came here for a Christmas party. My husband and I was confused as to what to order, so the bartender gave us little shot glasses of 2 different beers,and 2 different hard ciders.My husband and I agreed the ciders were quite good, and the bartender suggested a mix of both kinds. We were pleasantly surprised, it was pretty good mixed together. Food was good, and service was excellent. Atmosphere was very nice,and fun, but not too rowdy. Just right. We would definitely go back again.

1  Thank sharbecks