“Christmas Party”

New Holland Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 60 things to do in Holland
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We came here for a Christmas party. My husband and I was confused as to what to order, so the bartender gave us little shot glasses of 2 different beers,and 2 different hard ciders.My husband and I agreed the ciders were quite good, and the bartender suggested a mix of both kinds. We were pleasantly surprised, it was pretty good mixed together. Food was good, and service was excellent. Atmosphere was very nice,and fun, but not too rowdy. Just right. We would definitely go back again.

1  Thank sharbecks
There are newer reviews for New Holland Brewing Company

Reviewed October 14, 2013

New Holland has a nice out door patio! The beer was good - usually is when you stop in at a brewery. Service was great - even though I was the guy with 4 little kids who didn't want to be there. We had a few appetizers -which were good. Good atmosphere and great beer.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Beer and atmosphere very good, service was ok.

Or deeded the tree hungers sandwich
Which was very disappointing. Menu stated that it came with piled high local roasted vegetables. Instead it came with some local greens one slice of cucumber and a pickle, a far cry from the way it was do scribed on the menu

Server offered to brig something different from the menu. When asked why the sandwich was lacking the veggies. She said that's all they had

Anyway probably won't be back

1  Thank Kmfsrs
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stop by to have a beer and a nibble or a meal in this fun restaurant that sometimes has live music. The service is excellent and the food is quite good. If going to sightsee in this lovely town, I recommend this restaurant/pub for a visit.

1  Thank shanoa
Reviewed August 11, 2013

As we went around the lake, this was one of the stops. I was pleasantly surprised that beer was not the only beverage. I had a bloody Mary with the spiced vodka. Very enjoyable since I do not drink beer.

1  Thank who16