“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Carino's is a chain restaurant, but it doesn't feel like it. The food is always good, their Italian nachos are fantastic! We eat here at least once a month and have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Our hockey team and parents ate here (about 60 of us). They are one of the few places in Holland that will accept large gropu reservations. We had their Family Style Team Tier menu, with Italian bread, bacon, penne & cheese, chicken fettuccini alfredo, and spaghetti w/meat sauce. You could opt for a salad if you choose. Pricing was reasonable ($12+tax & gratuity) for such a large group. Food was abundant and the wait staff did a good job managing such a large group. Will keep them in mind for future events!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My Mom picked this restaurant for Mothers Day, and my stepdad and I agreed to take her there. I meet them after work and we were seated my a lit fireplace. It was uncomfortably warm. Then after we ordered they were cleaning behind us, slamming chairs down, literally, my stepdad was on edge, it was annoying. My Mom ordered the spaghetti and meatballs, and Bill and I each ordered our own personal pizza. I was excited about getting a pizza from a place that is supposed to be known for their Italian food. My Mom enjoyed her dinner, which was a good thing, but our pizzas were doughy, you could lift a piece up and it would go limp. The waitress took it back and they cooked it longer, brought it back, and it was still soggy. The manager came out and explained that their pizza "oven" was not working, I just nicely said it would of been nice to know that before we ordered. I ended up not eating, took my pizza home and cooked it in my oven, believe it or not, still kind of soggy. I guess the good thing to look at is that my Mom enjoyed hers.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Service was great at this restaurant. My son is picky about how he gets his pasta (super plain) and they were good about accommodating. Everything tasted delicious. We got plenty of refills of tea. The bread was delicious. They had some unique dishes I hadn't seen in a restaurant chain. Salad was fresh. We didn't have a reservation and got a table fairly quickly in spite of a horrendous downpour outside. It's a big place for seating.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We really enjoyed this restaurant the food was exceptional and very reasonable They had a two for one deal which was even better.It was very handy to the hotel as we were able to walk to the restaurant