“Will avoid Logan's!”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #64 of 239 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 12, 2013

As some of the reviewers have stated this place is quite noisy. While their food is ok at times I have experienced tough steaks and blah food. Was there for a family birthday celebration and put my credit card in the envelope for the server to take to pay. The server came back a few minutes later and said "sorry but we can't seem to find your credit card". I told him in no uncertain terms "you better have your entire crew on their hands and knees looking for it". 15 minutes pasted and low and behold they found it. Not sure what was going on with that but it was a little upsetting. That incident would probably incline me not to return.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love the steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and all. Good service and great food. What more could you ask for.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Nothing fancy, and a noisy atmosphere but food is OK. Better steakhouses in Grand Rapids, but if staying local this is not too bad.

1  Thank hjb4971
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Our most recent experience here was great! I agree with other reviewers that it can be mediocre at times, but this particular night was good all the way around. We were celebrating a friend's birthday, and she too, was pleased with her meal. My husband and I like the ground steak/mushrooms and the fresh broccoli spears. Not too many restaurants serve fresh vegetables (not sure why), so we always enjoy it when they do. Also, not many restaurants serve the ground steak anymore either - guess they're worried about it not being cooked well enough? When we order it "medium" at Logan's, it always comes just right. Their side salad is also done nicely. Our server that night was very good - sorry, don't remember her name! Based on this visit, woud recommend this restaurant highly.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I wouldn't ever say I had a bad meal, or even a bad time here. I don't think there is anything spectacular about this place either though. Mediocre cuisine at an average steakhouse price. Hey, free peanuts though!