“Good find”

New Holland Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 232 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

Only had time for a meal and one beer. Food was not bad, not great but the beer was excellent and I would like to go back and try some of their other brews. It was in a nice area that kind of reminded me of Athens, Georgia. Lots of shops and restaurants all around - good walking area.

• Visited August 2014

Grand Ronde, Oregon
“Beer and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

As luck would have it, I happened to visit New Holland Brewing right during the annual tulip festival. I knew nothing about this, but found that the atmosphere added to the overall ambience of New Holland Brewing, which was packed and lively.
Because I didn't eat much during either of my two trips, reviewing the food is impossible. The beer though, on the whole, was great. Monkey King is one of my personal favorites.
This is a prime location, right in the middle of a scenic town, and everything about New Holland is iconic--their logo, the iron gates to their back patio, to the brick buildings. One of Michigan's best breweries, without question.

Visited May 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Fabulous -- None better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Best BrewPub I have visited. Great beer and food selections, very reasonable prices and good atmosphere. This place should be cloned!

There are other options on the block in this upscale area, but I cannot imagine a better combination than what is presented here.

Visited August 2014
“Great Food, Poor Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

My partner and I went on a Sunday at a slower time when the brewery was less packed so we wouldn't have to wait to be seated. We both ordered gluten-free pizzas due to allergy issues and they were AMAZING. We could not get over how good they were. We also had some cocktails, which were perfect.

I would be giving this five stars if not for our waitress, who checked on us once and disappeared for the next twenty five minutes without even so much as a good-bye and thank you. I ended up having to track someone down just so we could get a bill and leave,

The food was great and they're one of my favourite breweries, but I was pretty disappointed.

Visited August 2014
“Hey, if you like beer, you'll love New Holland��”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in while driving through Holland. Great beer here. Fun warehouse atmosphere. Gift shop too. Food is okay. Try the pizza pinwheels. They're good and they give you enough for six people as an appetizer. Reasonabe prices. Next time I'm in Holland I'll stop in again.