“Great find”

New Holland Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch and was pleased to find do upscale bar food. We had the pork belly and scallops over polenta for an appetizer and loved it. My husband did a beer tasting and was very pleased! Our waitress was out of this world helpful with tips about the area.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Was on vacation in Holland and stopped in for lunch.Food and service were great.had the bratwurst and a pint of very enjoyable ale.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We dined at New Holland for several nights during a recent visit to Holland. We ate during the early evening hours (usually before 6 pm.) and found that we had good service with pleasant servers. We usually ordered pizzas, which featured thin crusts and choices of toppings. We enjoyed the sampler menu, which allowed us to try 6 of their beers. Our only problem was that we ate there on a Wednesday night, which was stein night (bring your own stein to be filled for $5), and so it was very crowded and noisy. The location is on the main street of Holland, which is quaint and great for shopping. If you like craft beer and the brew pub atmosphere, this is a good place to stop.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ate here on a Saturday night in mid September. I was not impressed at all and don't understand all of the positive reviews. I definitely had too high of expectations dining here.

The service was average at best. This could be overlooked if the food was great - it wasn't. The margarita pizza had a sweet jar pizza sauce on it, minimal cheese, and blackened basil. None of us ate more than about 2 bites. The hummus was ice cold and had less flavor that grocery store brands. The pita and other breads were fine. There was a meat platter appetizer we ordered which was okay. The kids did enjoy their chicken tenders and fries.

I guess I'm spoiled with great beers/pubs in the Chicagoland area. I recommend skipping this restaurant.

3  Thank Kristen W
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My fiance and I dropped in this swanky pub while staying in Holland MI. The beer was fantastic especially the dragons blood or something like that. We had a pizza and some really tasty onion straws/rings. The restaurant blew our expectations out of the water and I highly recommend eating here. The staff were very friendly and there was a really cool live band playing.