“Great location, decent food”

New Holland Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 232 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orchard Park, New York
“Great location, decent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The reuben was too dry, good meat, just very little dressing and sauerkraut. BBQ pork was a bit dry as well, no extra sauce on side or anything. Waited a bit for a table even though it seemed there were some tables open. Service seemed good. Great band played the night we were there, and were on the bar side of the restaurant, but you could hear them enough on the other side to enjoy it and still converse while eating. Hope to be back to sample their beer choices.

Visited November 2012
newbrew, Public Relations Manager at New Holland Brewing Company, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thanks so much for your feedback! We'll be sure to share this with the Pub staff, so we can continue to improve.

We do hope you'll stop back in for a full beer sampling. Some great fall and winter brews are coming up, including our popular Pilgrim's Dole!

Cheers!

Detroit, Michigan
“Great place for excellent beer and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was one of seven craft beer places we visited this weekend. Overall it was in my top two.. their beer is phenomenal and the food was good too. They have more malty beers than the average place which I prefer to the over-hopped beer elsewhere. We visited on Halloween and it was a little crowded but big enough for us to get a spot without too much wait.

• Visited October 2012
Hi! Thanks so much for your feedback on TripAdvisor! We appreciate everyone's comments, as we're always looking to improve our customers' experiences.

Halloween was super busy, but we're so glad you got a seat and enjoyed yourselves.

Thanks for stopping in!

“Good beer, good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My fiance and I made this our last stop while up in Western Mich. I'm very familiar with New Holland Brewing Co, but had never eaten at the restaurant. I was very pleased. Our pizza was wonderful and the appetizers were huge! Great deal, great flavors, great service and GREAT beer!

• Visited September 2012
Hi there! Just wanted to thank you for the kind words and so glad to hear you had a great experience at the Pub.

I just tried a bunch of our pizzas recently and now I'm totally addicted to the Bacon & Potato Pizza. Oy!

Anyway - hope we'll see you again some time on a tour of Michigan. Happy beer tours to you!

Shelby
“Disappointed on Labor Day”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I were looking forward to going there for a quick beer and dinner. It was Labor Day and our anniversary. They said they were closing early, at 6pm, we arrived at 5:25 and were turned away. I work in the restaurant industry and I thought this was bad customer service. It was sad because I have enjoyed their beers and this was going to be our first time there at the restaurant. We will visit again and hopefully won't be turned away . . .

Visited September 2012
Hi there! Just catching up on reviews and was sorry to hear you had a bad experience on Labor Day. (Even sorrier it's taken me so long to shoot you a note!)

I've shared your experience with our Pub manager and am confident that the feedback will help us serve you and others better.

Again, our apologies and I hope we'll have a chance in the future to provide a great experience.

Emily, Community Manager
“Excellent beer & food, oh my! Just wish we lived closer.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Came here after doing the production brewery tour this afternoon, which helped us understand & appreciate the different beers. At our tour guide's suggestion, we sought out seasonal & limited run beers that we can't get back home. Enjoyed everything we tried & have some new favorite beers. The food was excellent with generous portions, we would come here for the food alone. Loved the decor too, brew tanks & glass, not too antique - y & not too modern. Our waitress was spot on with everything too, some of the best service we've experienced. Highly recommend if you are in the area!

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to hear you enjoyed the tour - we're super proud of our guides and I'm glad they gave you the "limited run" suggestion. It's a great way to work through our beer board.

Hope we'll see you again some time at the Pub!