“Good beer, good food!”

New Holland Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 239 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My fiance and I made this our last stop while up in Western Mich. I'm very familiar with New Holland Brewing Co, but had never eaten at the restaurant. I was very pleased. Our pizza was wonderful and the appetizers were huge! Great deal, great flavors, great service and GREAT beer!

newbrew, Public Relations Manager at New Holland Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Hi there! Just wanted to thank you for the kind words and so glad to hear you had a great experience at the Pub.

I just tried a bunch of our pizzas recently and now I'm totally addicted to the Bacon & Potato Pizza. Oy!

Anyway - hope we'll see you again some time on a tour of Michigan. Happy beer tours to you!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I were looking forward to going there for a quick beer and dinner. It was Labor Day and our anniversary. They said they were closing early, at 6pm, we arrived at 5:25 and were turned away. I work in the restaurant industry and I thought this was bad customer service. It was sad because I have enjoyed their beers and this was going to be our first time there at the restaurant. We will visit again and hopefully won't be turned away . . .

Hi there! Just catching up on reviews and was sorry to hear you had a bad experience on Labor Day. (Even sorrier it's taken me so long to shoot you a note!)

I've shared your experience with our Pub manager and am confident that the feedback will help us serve you and others better.

Again, our apologies and I hope we'll have a chance in the future to provide a great experience.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Came here after doing the production brewery tour this afternoon, which helped us understand & appreciate the different beers. At our tour guide's suggestion, we sought out seasonal & limited run beers that we can't get back home. Enjoyed everything we tried & have some new favorite beers. The food was excellent with generous portions, we would come here for the food alone. Loved the decor too, brew tanks & glass, not too antique - y & not too modern. Our waitress was spot on with everything too, some of the best service we've experienced. Highly recommend if you are in the area!

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to hear you enjoyed the tour - we're super proud of our guides and I'm glad they gave you the "limited run" suggestion. It's a great way to work through our beer board.

Hope we'll see you again some time at the Pub!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We love coming to New Holland. It is some of the best food at a brewery we have ever had. Great pizzas and even better beer. There isn't one on the menu that I haven't tried and not one that I don't like. Get the sampler tray!

Thanks so much for your review. Beer and Pizza - how can you go wrong? Right?!

We'll look forward to your next visit. If you're looking to branch out - the Cellarman's Plate is pretty stellar!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Not a drinker but came here to try someplace new for lunch. Had the turkey reuben with fries and garlic rosemary aioli sauce. Really good. They were very busy but the food came quickly and the service was good. Check them out if you are in the area.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! The turkey rueben is one of my favorites, so I'm glad you enjoyed it!

If you make it back, the pizzas are pretty great - I'm partial to the Primo Pesto and Bacon & Potato.

Thanks again!