“Great Brews But...”

New Holland Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 236 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The service leaves alot to desire. The brews are great ...when you get them...never enough staff!!!

There are newer reviews for New Holland Brewing Company

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I really enjoyed the veggie sandwich with hummus and home made potato chips. Loud & fun atmosphere made it an enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

New Holland should be on your list of great midwestern micro-breweries. A reasonably-priced menu, with enough variety to please everyone at your table. Bring home a six-pack or a growler of their beers. This place is one of my family's favorites.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Having taken the tour of the brewery we thought we surely needed to try the pub - I'm glad we did. What great fun to see all the beers available. I was very interested in trying the Doug E. Fresh so that's what I got. It was good but I wished I had ordered a flight to enjoy a variety - next time! Our lunch food was good - my burger was a little too well done but still tasty. Reasonably priced. The atmosphere was fun, although a little cramped, and service was prompt, friendly. It would be nice if squirming and screaming kids could be kept in a family area, but such is life. I'm glad we can say we enjoyed this experience and have no qualms recommending it.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The beer is very good and the Zeppelin Blend Whiskey is awesome; however, I've noticed over my last few visits there that the food is starting to lack in quality. Their poet chili is great but the last few times it comes out luke-warm. The pizzas often come out dry with few ingredients and the overall selection of items on the menu sucks. For such great beer they need a revamp of their menu and need to turn around their dutch ways and stop skimping.