“Great food, could of had better service”
Review of Mario's Pizza

Mario's Pizza
Ranked #42 of 239 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We loved going to Mario's for quite a while. It was close and she could get Italian and I could get Mexican. The food has always been great here, and the service was good up until the last time we visited. We were there for lunch and there was nobody around. We stuck around for a little while after eating and paying so I could wrap up some homework I had with me and she was catching up on some word puzzles. We made sure to tip well for the time we were spending there, but let the waitress know that we didn't need anything else and that we were only going to be here for a little while longer while we finish up. I over-heard another waitress tell the our waitress that we should leave and that she should tell us to leave. How rude! They won't have to worry about us stopping in again, although we still will order out from time to time. Can't go wrong with Marios' food!

jeffremo, Owner at Mario's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

I'm very sorry about the remarks you heard. Could you tell me what day you were in and the time?

That will help me to find out who was working then.

Glad you liked the food , we want you back!

Jeff

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I must admit that Mario's Pizza makes an excellent pizza. Very fresh toppings, if you like it that way, or just their plain pepperoni pizza. It is all very good.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Been eating this pizza my whole life, and I love it! I moved out of holland 20 years ago, and every time I come back to town, I have to get Marios pizza.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 2, 2011

I love this place, and so do others. Everytime I go they are packed. But the quality of the food is worth the wait. Best pizza ib holland is true.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 25, 2008

The best Pizza in Holland, MI. Thick, generous with toppings & delish. Their salsa is the best as well!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook