“visited twice”
Review of Hog Wild BBQ

Hog Wild BBQ
Ranked #44 of 240 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Barbecue, Fast Food
Description: Hog Wild BBQ is a fast casual restaurant concept with complete catering available. We seat 30 people inside plus a few outdoor tables. Serving you and your family QUALITY barbeque is the highest priority at Hog Wild. Pulled pork, beef brisket, chicken, ribs and much more are the house favorites. Our award winning menus are perfect for pig roasts, corporate caterings, company picnics, family gatherings, weddings, graduations and tailgate parties. Let Hog Wild BBQ get your party started with our smokin' good catering food. Our competitive pricing and outstanding food make Hog Wild a terrific choice for your catering needs.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We normally will only visit an eating establishment once on a vacation. But, this was sooooo good we went twice. Everything we tried was good. The Pulled Pork BBQ was so big I had to eat it with a fork. The Corn Chowder was the best I have ever tasted!! Service was also very good.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great place to grab a BBQ Pork or Chicken sandwich. Also love their half chicken BBQ meals. Even when the place is busy, the wait is short as the people there all jump in to assist eash other. The toughest part of any visit, decideng which of the 3 flavors of BBQ sauce to use!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Highly recommend the pulled pork or the chicken. The cornbread cakes are delicious. The brisket is also pretty good.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was in Holland for vacation with family and ordered carry out. When I returned to my hotel, they had forgotten one of the meals (a half chicken). I called and gave them my info and they assured me that I would be refunded. A follow up call the next week and I was again reassured I would be refunded for the missed meal. Still, they haven't. I wouldn't slam the place here if they hadn't lied to me and said they would fix their mistake.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a nice little place...nothing fancy, but nice & clean. The hubby wanted BBQ and I am not a fan, but we went here and found something for each of us! Very affordable, nice little place with good food & good service!