“You call this BBQ?”
Review of Hog Wild BBQ

Hog Wild BBQ
Ranked #49 of 236 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Barbecue, Fast Food
Description: Hog Wild BBQ is a fast casual restaurant concept with complete catering available. We seat 30 people inside plus a few outdoor tables. Serving you and your family QUALITY barbeque is the highest priority at Hog Wild. Pulled pork, beef brisket, chicken, ribs and much more are the house favorites. Our award winning menus are perfect for pig roasts, corporate caterings, company picnics, family gatherings, weddings, graduations and tailgate parties. Let Hog Wild BBQ get your party started with our smokin' good catering food. Our competitive pricing and outstanding food make Hog Wild a terrific choice for your catering needs.
Michigan
“You call this BBQ?”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

After traveling to real BBQ in Memphis and KC, this is not up to par. They call it smoked, not. Texas slaw...huh???? sorry, not likely to return......I'll do my own........I am not saying it is bad...not at all...it tastes OK...but not even close to the true slow marinated flavor of true BBQ ....This is more like a quick attempt at KC style---wet on crusted (sometimes over cooked).
sorry, I can't get comfortable with it.

1 Thank miker163

“Great BBQ you have to try it.”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Great food but small restaurant so plan around peek of lunch/dinner crowd if you are eating in. Service is quick and efficient with tasteful food. Sides are great too!

“Great food, great value!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

It was counter service with fast, efficient made to order food. The food was delicious and so good for the value! Got the pulled pork and it was amazing along with the potato salad. Tried a bite of the corn muffin and that was it delicious also! Paid no more for my meal than what I would at any other fast good joint! Wish the seating was a little more efficient-we sat outside at a nice picnic table that was literally in the middle of the parking lot. I was very nervous as our rambunctious four year old kept wanting to get out of our seat. Overall best BBQ we've had in a while!

Holland, Michigan
“Very good BBQ”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My son and I went for the first time today and had the Friday special. It was very good, but the spicy sauce was very mild. It could have been much hotter.

There wasn't a long wait for the food, but the staff wasn't very friendly (too hurried) and the food was warm, even cold.

We'll be back again, since my son LOVES meat... :)

Oakwood (Montgomery County), Ohio
“No Smoking”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Just had dinner of ribs and slaw. Since I have a home smoker, I know what smoked meat tastes like, and these ribs taste like they are oven baked and slathered with sweet barbecue sauce. It's fine to sell baked meat with sweet sauce, but don't call it smoked BBQ. Also, the slaw is all red cabbage with a dressing that is too sweet. Even the cornbread is sickly sweet. They must go through a lot of sugar there. My wife's fish was fine, and the best thing were the hush puppies. What passes for BBQ up here wouldn't last a week down south.

1 Thank tromba61