“All around best place to eat...”

Finish Line Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Hillsdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We enjoy the variety they offer for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Also just desserts sometimes. Prices are reasonable. I have noticed they keep their employees and don't have a lot of turnover.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Walking into this place I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised when my food came to the tabe. I ordered the all you can eat fish and expected to get small pieces of nothing special. What I recieved was big pieces of awesome fish. The fish tasted AMAZING and the staff was very pleasant. The next time I am in Hillsdale I will be stopping here again!!!!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been going here on Saturday mornings for many years. Their breakfast is great, doesn't matter what you order on the menu. My last visit and usual order was 2 silver dollars, 2 eggs over easy, hashbrowns with onions. The food was out within a few minutes.

Based on past dining experience, they have a very good ice cream selection and their lunch/dinners are good as well. I normally get a Monte Cristo when I am having lunch, but also get their specials quite often.

There can be a wait here on Saturday mornings, but usually no more than 5-10 minutes.