“Typical Mexican, good food fast”

El Cerrito Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Hillsdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is a small mexican restaurant in Hillsdale, Michigan, but it has great food for great prices.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Came with two college students. I'm not a big fan of Mexican food but the service was quick, fast and just the right amount of attention. Food was good for Mexican. Clearly a popular place but we didn't have to wait at all.

There are newer reviews for El Cerrito Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We walked in and looked at the menu and picked out a couple of things and placed our order. I asked for chips and salsa also though I didn't see it specifically on the menu as a to-go item and was assured it was included. Nice.

I wished I'd looked at my watch because I'm sure I didn't wait more than 5 minutes. I was surprised when the server brought me the bag of food. Nice and hot and it was good. Plenty of food too. In fact didn't finish it all.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Walk in, sit, waiter approaches with Chips + salsa. Ask for Ice Tea and Chicken Chimachanga. Start to munch on chips and about 3 minutes later I've got my Chimachanga. Life is good.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The outside and the decor inside is a little sad looking. But the food is terrific. Ordered the vegetable fajitas plate and couldn't finish it because it was so filling. Delicious.

Our server was very attentive.

1  Thank Pezzler
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The food was as good as any I've had in a Mexican restaurant. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the service was fast. The hard part was making a selection from the large menu. There are daily lunch and dinner specials, and the prices are very reasonable. My friend and I would definitely return here if we travel to Hillsdale again!

1  Thank geyser_girl