What a wonderful place, service with a smile..rooms were great, very neat and clean..I even took advantage of the whirlpool tub in our room, very relaxing. We really enjoyed the carriage ride in the woods to see the Elk and the dinner at the cabin..great food. I would really love to go there again. Melanie, Jack (her dad) and the rest of the staff were very nice, and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting on over 400 acres of Northern Michigan's stunning landscape, Thunder Bay Resort is the perfect retreat for your weekend escape! Complete with a state-of-the-art, Full-Service RV park, Deluxe Lodging poised on our pristine 18-hole golf course and a 160 acre Elk preserve, Thunder Bay Resort is truly a destination for all seasons. Enjoy the outdoors? Then take advantage of the amenities hosted by Thunder Bay Resort including snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, biking, hiking, horseshoes, and the Resort's award-winning, signature Elk Viewing Carriage Ride, Gourmet Dinner & Wine Tasting Event! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Thunder Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thunder Bay Hotel Hillman
- Thunder Bay Resort Michigan/Hillman