“Good food fast”

Add it.
T J's Express
Ranked #14 of 30 Restaurants in Highland
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Good Chinese food is hard to find when my spouse only eats one thing from the menu, and I love it all. We were in, ordered, and out in less then 10mins and the food was great! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

we always get the combination meals more than enough for dinner and lefovers for lunch the nest day. I like to order the soup too .

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is above average for a Chinese takeout place. They are always friendly and the price is about the same as other like places that I have gone to.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

best Chinese food around this area. I get takeout there about twice a month and I'm never disappointed.