“Surprise! This little local place is da bomb!”
Review of Pizza Connection

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Connection
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Hazel Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Just a friendly little place in Hazel Park, next to a tattoo shop. I found out years ago, their pizza is absolutely delicious!
And they offer great specials too. Very worth the money.

Wings and salads are great too.

Outstanding, friendly staff.
Never had a bad visit or delivery experience in years of patronage.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Popped in on a Friday night and service was pretty quick. Great variety of pizzas and great staff. Pepperoni bread was left a bit wanting, but the BBQ beef pizza sure made up for it - delicious! We'll certainly be back.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I love their deep dish Pizza. I have been a customer for over 15 years and I enjoy there deep dish pizza everytime I have purchased it.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

Just go there, if you want a good, balanced, semi-greasy pizza, this is the place. My mouth is watering right now!