“A hidden gem”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hastings
Leach Lake Cabins & Resort
Southfield, Michigan
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I previously discovered Leach Lake cabins by accident and my husband and I are so very glad we did!
We have rented many cabins before in the past up north, but Leach Lake by far surpass them all. On our first visit we were taken by surprise, so relaxing, clean and comfortable with all the amenties of home.
I recently had death in my family and just needed to get away and relax to take my mind off everything. I called Sherry at the last minute and explained to her my situation, she not only provided a cabin she also offer much needed support. We stayed at the guest house which looked out directly at the lake. All of the cabins are wonderful, but we will stay at the guest house if available for now on whether its just my husband and myself or our family. This is our home away from home.Sherry, thank you for everything and we will be seeing you this summer 2014. Renee and James

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Renee E

Solo
Michigan
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We just spent the weekend in the Lake House and had a perfect weekend. The Lake House is beautiful and stocked with everything that you would need. We had planned all of our food in advance and I had planned to bring my crock pot so that we could have chili warmed and ready to go in the afternoon. Only, I forgot the crock pot! No worries - there was one in the kitchen waiting for us to use. There was plenty of room, the bed was comfortable, everything was clean and the shower was hot.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jamie R

Been to Leach Lake Cabins & Resort? Share your experiences!