“A wonder trip back in time”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hartland
Farmstead Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Hartland B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 5, 2011

My wife and I stayed at The Farmstead B n B over the 4th of July week-end. We were attending a family get together nearby and I had remembered seeing this bed and breakfast from the road many times before since I had previously lived in the area. My wife's first expression upon seeing the accomodations was, "We can't mess up this place!" The owners had furnished each room with alot of antique treasures so it was like a "Trip back in time!" The hosts very exceptionally friendly and each morning the breakfasts were very appetizing and delicious. The whole experience was very enjoyable and I would highly reccomend staying here.

Room Tip: Highly reccomended