All reviews no elevator first floor silver lake room was clean indoor pool great hotel staff was friendly free breakfast would stay here again this past weekend three rooms many options waffle maker labor day weekend bike path b c easy access
Reviewed July 1, 2016

We stayed at this Comfort Inn because our dog was with us on vacation and this is a dog-friendly property! Our stay here was wonderful...very friendly staff who recommended a local restaurant where we enjoyed a delicious anniversary dinner.
The staff was nice to our dog too. It was a very clean, quiet stay. We will be back!

1  Thank gcpsperka
Reviewed June 30, 2016

Though it is no longer the Comfort Inn, and now the Dunes Express Inn & Suites, you would never guess this is not a top notch franchise. Very clean and welcoming, the breakfast was terrific, and the pool is gigantic! We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: end rooms provide great parking for all of your dune toys!
1  Thank sunfunandfamily
Reviewed June 23, 2016

We were in for a weekend wedding and were very happy we chose to stay here. The room was wonderful, our kids had fun in the Jacuzzi. The breakfast was wonderful both days and it was very clean. We will be back soon.

3  Thank jsbabbitt0810
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Breakfast was good, pool was clean and enjoyable, rooms were ok, staff could have been friendlier. They let us keep our dogs there for an extra fee, but we weren't aware of it initially and they about beat our door down when someone must have reported the dogs. I totally don't mind the fee and am happy to pay it if I knew about it...but the drama was a little overboard. Overall decent stay and met all of our needs

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Nicole B
Reviewed April 30, 2016

I had fallen and injured my ankle in the evening and the ladies helped me so much. I had wanted to walk on the Hart-Montague Trail State Park. It was right behind the hotel. I do not recommend walking behind the hotel. The trailhead parking area is right down the road. One of the ladies that worked there brought me ice for my ankle. She had also brought up my suitcase to the second floor because there is no elevator. I had a great night sleep. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. The breakfast room had many options including fresh apples and bananas. The coffee was good. The hotel has a pool and hot tub but I was so exhausted, I feel asleep.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo