“So Beautiful & Fun!!!”

Silver Lake Sand Dunes
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Hart
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a state park along the coast of Lake Michigan located near Mears, Michigan. It includes shoreline along Lake Michigan and Silver Lake, along with many sand dunes.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and I just took a trip looking around at RV parks. This was our last stop and we were amazed at how awesome this place was. It was so beautiful and fun, I couldn't believe that we had never been there before. I could spend every weekend here for sure. Great place for couples and families.

1  Thank Aimlaw

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We had a blast at Silver Lake! We had 2 lifted trucks on the dunes all weekend. It was safer than I imagined. This was my first time here and I didn't wanna leave. The views are amazing. Sand, water, the beach, trees & fun! I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Jennahlee87
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We spent the day at the beach and the evening visiting the shops and restaurants. One recommendation I do have is that to really enjoy this area you would be better off parking your care and walking. We parked at the state campground and walked through town which made the visit more enjoyable.

1  Thank Sjringle
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

8 cabins Burried under blowing and drifting sand dunes. It's totally awesome the power off the wind and sand taking over where they want. So much fun, definitely a must see. We loved it.

2  Thank Lori76ann
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We've been going here for many years. Usually stay in the cottages along the lake. We've brought our own cars into the dunes and rented the jeeps there. Very fun times! Visit the lighthouses, go to the race track, catch the Mount Baldy hill climb if you can, eat some cherry turnovers. Always have a fun trip to the dunes!

5  Thank Sara M