“Very good, friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lake Breeze Restaurant
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Harrison Township, Michigan, United States
“Very good, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

We eat at Lake Breeze often and have never had a bad meal. Sunday breakfast after is busy as most good places are but our eggs are always cooked just right. The dinners are home made and large portions. The Friday fish dinners are very good and you can tell their oil is not old and the breading is nice and light. There is no fishy smell as you enter on Fridays especially during Lent. Keep up the great service and food. We love it.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Sharon P

Clinton Township, Michigan
“Bad service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

We've been there about a dozen times and no longer go. The food is middle of the road and the service horrible. The owner has the waitresses vacuuming and cleaning well before closing time. Fifteen minutes before closing we were just finishing eating and the waitresses was embarrassed and told us she had to vacuum. The owner had told her to. Plus they started shutting off the lights. How rude!

Visited July 2011
2 Thank nickicole
GROSSE POINTE WOODS, MI
“FABULOUS...AND VERY ECONOMICAL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2012

My husband and I dined at this restaurant for the first time in many many years. It was fabulous....the food was all home made. The prices were so economical that I don't think I could make it myself for the price. The portions are huge. I had the pastisito and my husband had a ground sirloin steak...they both were wonderful. The service was great too. Our waitress was very helpful with our choices, because did I mention their menu is huge..they have everything under the sun! We are definitely going to be regular customers here!! Don't miss it and enjoy!

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank tobysmom53
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

I took my mom here for her birthday. Her soup was cold & she got a Ruben with no flavor. I got the musaka it was cold and neon yellow. Flavor was so so. Then didn't have the deserts on the menu either. Bad day all together.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Chefmikki
Clinton Township, MI USA
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2011

We visit often inside and carryout. The food is always good and the service is very friendly. We return often!

• Visited September 2011