“Lake Perch Fish Fry”
Review of Crews Inn

Crews Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Crews Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 9, 2014

The fish was done perfectly. Beware however, you get a portion big enough for a small family. Left overs to go for at least one additional meal.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

For crying out loud, I'm a bartender/server if anybody has patience it's me. We came in on a Tuesday after 7pm, There was no hostess to be found, our waitress was the worst waitress I've ever had. She was older, forgetful, didn't clear our plates, didn't check on our food, didn't care..... But she sure was on top of me when it came to paying our bill, she didn't let me put my wallet back in my purse when she was ready to take the bill.... Food was good, drinks we're pricey SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

2  Thank Paige S
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were lucky enough to get a boat slip.
The restaurant was 1/2 empty, the wait for an outside table was 40 minutes. So we ate inside, if your on the right side of the table you get a good water view.
The waitress did a good job.
I ordered a dish and asked for no mushrooms. I found stragglers in it, so I'm guessing they mistakenly added the mushrooms and then picked them out (gross)! Good thing I'm not allergic to them, I just dislike them! The food tasted delicious and the rest of the meals had no issues.
For being on the water we expected it to be pricey it was, but not excessive.
The waitress brought a wrong alcoholic drink and when told that another at the table would drink it, she replaced it and gave the wrong one back so another person at the table could drink it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I loved place lst year great food, great service... I told everyone I knew how great it was. Everyone who has gone there this "boating season" agrees, the service is aweful and the food is worse. I couldnt eat my last meal... it was like eating a sponge soaked in oil. The waitress never came back to ask how the meal was. When we got te bill the waitress saw I had left 3/4 of the crab cake over and then asked if everything was ok? I said it was the worse attempt at a crab cake I have ever seen. She replied that she was sorry and laid the bill on the table.

Arrrgh

1  Thank Scott G
Reviewed July 22, 2013

A little off the beaten path but an interesting location. There is indoor and outdoor seating. Nice place visit if you have a boat also as there are slips available. Menu is good but I would not consider anything outstanding. Worth a try.