“Great location!”
Review of Crews Inn

Crews Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Crews Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Food was good. Strip steak overdone. Lobster tail looked wonderful - perhaps I'll have it the next time. And there will be a next time. Indoor & outdoor bar.

Don't like waitresses 40 years younger than us calling us "you guys." Guess that's common, but it shouldn't be. Very friendly. There were four of us and we asked for 2 checks. Got one.

Restaurant is on a canal filled with marinas. Ducks in canal and plenty of boats going by and slips for boats at restaurant.

2  Thank Len M

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food is always good here and you can't beat the view. This restaurant has the best atmosphere in the area. The food is always consistently good.

2  Thank Bob T
Reviewed July 29, 2012

After following the sign that says wait to be seated I asked for a table for 2 outside. I was pointed in the direction and told to enjoy. Great service Michelle and Melissa. After being seated and drinks ordered we were approached by one of the 2 not sure which one and told we couldn't sit there. Asking why she said it was reserved. Then with the great service rendered the drinks arrived oh and menus too. After about 5 minutes the hostess that told us too enjoy returned to tell us we could not sit there. When I asked why she sat us she said I never told you that looking right at me. We decided to leave. After that I was mentioned to the bartender what happened as he kept his head down. As I got to the door all the sudden everybody wanted to help. They were asking for us to pay the bill for drinks that we never touched. They were worried about that so I gave them money and 6 of the 5 people walked away. Then the chef/manager I guess there is no onsite manager as he says told me to call him the next day about it. Tgat would defeat the purpose of why we were there to have dinner and drinks. I know that they have a secure buissnes being only 1 of few restaurants on water. I'm sure there ok with this review knowing they got there money for the drinks they poured and we did not enjoy. We used to be loyal customers for 5 years and felt like a felon walking out the door good luke with expierence

4  Thank 383,010
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I went in after 7 on Tuesday night. They weren't overly busy but hostess took a while (over 5 minutes) to appear to seat the people ahead of us and us. We asked to be seated outside. Hostess let door slam on us. Classy.

Server was good though it took about 1/2 hour to get our food. Burgers were large but a bit bland. Who serves a burger without onion?

View of the river was the best part.

3  Thank oOo_Chell_oOo
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Stopped to visit with son-in-law and had the tuna appetizer for dinner ($12.95). It was fantastic and certainly enough fir a woman. Several pieces of seared tun with ginger and wasabi were fresh and very well prepared. I honestly ordered it because the entrees were so expensive compared to Traverse City area but i loved it just the same. Great aosphere and one I hope the locals dont take for granted