“More kibbe nahee please!”
Review of Steve's Back Room

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Steve's Back Room
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Harper Woods
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Good authentic Lebanese food. Love the salads. Can't say too much about the menu as I always have the raw kibbe when I go there. Oh, don't give me that look. If you haven't tried it then you haven't really lived. It is fresh and tasty!

1  Thank sirbojangl
A TripAdvisor Member
Michigan
Reviewed September 10, 2005

Yesterday, I got a combo platter from Steve's Back Room at Nino Salvaggios that isn't supposed to expire until Sept 16. The hommous was very molded over and it was missing the piece of cheese that normally comes with it.

I tried to go to the website to get information on how to contact them through email and their website (which is listed on their packaging) is not operational.

Normally we really enjoy their food, but I'm very unhappy.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member