“Great place to stay!”

Best Western Of Harbor Springs
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Harbor Springs
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stayed at this family run, beautifully clean, friendly hotel on a recent holiday in North Michigan. Would definitely recommend it to all without any hesitation and would like to thank Mike the manager for going out of his way to organise adjoining rooms, and to give us lots of extra information to help make our stay in Harbour Springs on the 4th July so enjoyable! Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mike and Lora E, General Manager at Best Western Of Harbor Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

I was so glad to accommodate your family while staying with us. It also helped how patient you were while I was trying to get those adjoining rooms for your family.....glad it all worked out. We will look forward to your return in the future!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The room was very nice and perfect for what we needed for a few nights stay while enjoying activies at near by areas. The pool and hot tub were very nice but it would be nicer if they were open till 11:00. The breakfast was perfect with it having a little bit of everything for you to eat. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mike and Lora E, Manager at Best Western Of Harbor Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank You for your kind words. We are willing to leave the pool open longer if needed. My staff is instructed to if customers want it open longer.....We will look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a highway-side hotel quite distanced from the beautiful town of Harbor Springs. It's simply a place to sleep-- no more and no less.

Why the average rating? Lousy desk staff (the morning clerk... evening clerk was very helpful and accommodating) .

During checkout after being packed and on the way out, I wanted to move some pictures off my SD card to my hard drive on the lobby computer. It required a login and password. No problem right? Wrong. Instead of just giving me a login and password, I was told I needed to use the one provided on my key-card sleeve. Well, I no longer had that sleeve. It may have been in the room or in the trash. Instead of the clerk just letting me use one of the fifty sleeves sitting in front of her, she thought it would be easier to just send me back to my room to check my trash. I even tried one last time while signing my receipt, "Can't I just use one of those sleeves? You'd rather send me back to my room and look in the trash for my sleeve than just let me use one of those in front of you?" She didn't care.

And I don't care about leaving an average rating. And sharing this experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I want to apologize on behalf of our staff. This is NOT what we want our staff to convey to all of our customers. I plan on doing some research into what happened that morning. It was not the right way to give customer service. We have been in business for over 30 years, and we have many satisfied customers. So, again I want to apologize to you for how you were treated during that morning you checked out. If you could, can you call me in the morning some time soon, I would like to get to the bottom of this. I open most mornings 7-9am. Thanks, Mike, General Manager.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and myself had the wonderful experience of staying at the Best Western Harbor Springs--this hotel is one that other hotels should measure themselves by. Honestly; the grounds, activity areas, check-in process, breakfast room, and actual hotel room was impeccable! We experience no noise during the night time--later we found out that a loud thunderstorm had passed during the evening. Everything was fresh and clean looking. The breakfast was over the top with all the offerings. People enjoy working there and naturally friendly!

Room Tip: All rooms are equal in value.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2013

For those wishing to golf at local courses, this hotel is in the right location. However I would recommend booking for 2 or more days. This hotel has an excellent breakfast display. The employee in the breakfast area is the best I have seen.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Staff and management are great! They are very professional and helpful. Everything is clean and well cared for. The breakfast is terrific! We have stayed here for 6 years during the 4th of July holiday and will be back next year! Thanks!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Have been familiar with this Best Western for many years as my father knew this family. Had the pleasure of staying here this weekend while attending a Wine Festival in Harbor Springs. This Hotel is conveniently located between Harbor Springs & Petoskey. Front desk staff very pleasant, beautiful room, very clean, amazing breakfast... Look forward to staying again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
#8 of 15 in Petoskey
Stafford's Perry Hotel
Stafford's Perry Hotel
#1 of 15 in Petoskey

Been to Best Western Of Harbor Springs? Share your experiences!