“Can't beat their cookies...”

Tom's Mom's Cookies
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Harbor Springs
Bay City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,395 helpful votes
“Can't beat their cookies...”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We recently visited on a Saturday afternoon. I have been to Tom's Mom's before and have written a review about my previous trip. I have been a couple of times in between.

This time we got 1/2 dozen for around $9. A bit pricey. However, you simply can't beat their cookies-flavor, presentation, assortment. We love the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies the best.

Service-friendly, professional, prompt. Nice little seating area outside, I'd call is cozy. Coffee available. And they are open all year!

1 Thank tymetraveler222

Colorado
“A bit overrated from this cookie lover”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Cute little house off of Main street is lovingly staffed and the cookies looked great so I bought 6 different kinds. They were very rich and seemed underdone to me ( and I love goo and rich usually)...I ended up eating half of them and feeding the rest to the dog honestly. Great kinds to select from, but all cloyingly sweet.

Hudsonville, Michigan
“Must have”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Some of the BEST cookies anywhere. Always a must stop when in Harbor Springs, Mi. Made with real ingredients. Skip the diet for a day!

Sedona, AZ
“Gotta have 'em”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Since our Harbor Springs home is only a half block from Toms Moms Cookies, I can't go there without stopping in for a few. Foodies like me know when you've found something really good. I can't resist the local cherries with white chocolate chip.
They deserve all the awards, accolades and press that they get. This place is a must for anyone visiting Harbor Springs

Visited July 2013
Michigan Usa
“2 cookies for a special treat while shopping in the area”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were told about this place. Not sure we would have seen it otherwise. Just off main street. Very small store front. But ohh the smell and taste of there cookies. Yum, yum. We held ourselves to only 2 cookies. I had their original chocolate chip. Lots of chocolate in there! very moist. $1.25 per cookie.

Visited August 2013