“Yummy cookies!”

Tom's Mom's Cookies
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Harbor Springs
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My mother-in-law bought my husband and I a chocolate chip cookie from this place while they were in town. They said it was a lovely place and I can attest that the cookies were delicious! I had mine warm and let me tell you, that with a glass of ice cold milk really hit the spot! I would have loved to have tried their other cookies! Very good, and the area is great too.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Nice selection of cookies, but at a $1.75 per cookie, it was not what I would call an everyday treat. They were on the average to small size. They were good, just a little surprised at the price

Reviewed June 15, 2012

They ain't cheep, but they sure are good. The two times we visited the cookies were hot, fresh and tasty. The people aren't overly friendly, but you're not here for the conversation. A must try!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

So yummy! The cookies are good and are a good price.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Wonderful chocolate chips cookies, better than I could make at home!