“Always a delicious cookie”

Tom's Mom's Cookies
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Harbor Springs
Buffalo, New York
“Always a delicious cookie”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I have been eating cookies from Tom's Mom's Cookies for years and they never let me down! They have many traditional flavors like chocolate chip or white chocolate macadamia nut however also local favorites with dried cherries! I highly recommend stopping buy and picking up some cookies! Plan on eating that day or the day after- they tend to dry out quickly and crumble- but they are still yummy!

• Visited August 2011

“Great cookies and the service cheers you up!”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Toms moms is a great place to stop by enjoy the day with a great fresh cookie. The service cheers you up and I can't stop coming back!

Bay City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,401 helpful votes
“Wow, I cannot believe Tom's Mom's Cookies are not on TA!...now they are..”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Thank goodness! How this place has escaped having a review written about them is beyond me. I recently spent an evening in Harbor Springs with TA friends, and they told me about Tom's Mom's Cookies. I told them I had never heard of the place. They couldn't believe it and neither could I after my visit. :) Anyway, after dinner, we walked over to this cookie shop and OH MY, what a treat. They have several kinds, we got Macadamia Nut Cookies, and I fell in love (with the cookie....LOL). My TA friends rave about them, and now I will, too. Small shop, pleasant workers. Fair prices. I understand they baked and sold over 10,000 cookies over the 4th of July. Awesome work, awesome cookies. If you are in HS, you must stop and buy some of these great cookies!

• Visited July 2011