“Great Polish Food”
Review of Polish Kitchen

Polish Kitchen
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Polish Cuisine, made to by the hands of traditional polish cooks that have been in the US since 1996.
Chicago
“Great Polish Food”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My family cannot get enough of the Polish Kitchen- including my parents, my siblings, my cousins, my aunts & uncles. The Polish Kitchen is the perfect place to get authentic Polish meals at an inexpensive price. As a vegetarian, there is a lot of options for me on the menu (not often the case at a Polish restaurant). I love the dill pickle soup. The athmosphere is not exciting but the food will keep you coming back!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank P K

Petoskey, Michigan
“Takes me back!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Great food and friendly staff. This place takes me back to my Polish grandmothers kitchen. Clean and good prices.

Visited September 2013
Devils Lake, North Dakota
“Good”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Waitress was one of the best! Informative, pleasant, and fast.

The food was very good with quality ingredients in a fast food
atmosphere.

Pirogees took me back and were so tasty.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Bruce N
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Authentic Polish Cuisine”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

While camping in the area, we decided to try this restaurant out after we had a peek at the menu. It was delicious! The food is just like my grandma used to make, and we all enjoyed our meals. The crepes for dessert were amazing as well! And if that wasn't enough, the kids even loved their dumpling meals - so we will be going back!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JoeJenW
Watervliet
“Great lunch at a reasonable price”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were a group of six looking for a light lunch. We didn't try the traditional polish food so I can't comment on that but what we had was excellent. Four of us had the cup and a half. I had the dill pickle soup and it was great. Some had the beet soup and it was very good. Our half sandwiches were as big as what a full sandwich would be at many places and the soup was large for a cup. My wife and I had the Reuben and it was very good. Our two "picky" friends had the Hungarian stew and said it was fantastic. The only negative is that it is order at the counter and they bring the food to you or take out. Not full service with a waitress so you get your own drinks and tableware but that wasn't a big deal. Will eat there again anytime we are in Harbor Springs.

• Visited October 2013