“Great Polish food”
Review of Polish Kitchen

Polish Kitchen
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Authentic Polish Cuisine, made to by the hands of traditional polish cooks that have been in the US since 1996.
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a sampling of all the big sellers. The hunters stew, awesome most of the perogies were killer! Some flavors were just ok. Potato pancake nice and crispy. We will be back!

1  Thank Chefskinner
There are newer reviews for Polish Kitchen

Reviewed September 30, 2013

It was a shame that on a Saturday night at 6:00PM we were the only diners in the place. The food was FANTASTIC! I had the polish platter and my wife had the kings feast. (We shared). Surely this is not out of a Gordon Food Service cardboard box. It's not cheap, but I'd always opt to pay a fair price for good quality food.

1  Thank HDFLHPI
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Don't let the location fool you. This food is awasome. Very authentic. You have to try the perogis. The Polish platter is a good sampling of all the best.

1  Thank jennyprovo
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Looking for a good, fun lunch on the way back to Petoskey from Harbor Springs, we stopped at the Polish Kitchen. There is another one in Petoskey, but this the one in a strip mall next to the airport. It's a nice little spot where you order at the counter and grab a table, either inside or at the outside tables in front by the parking area.
If you know Polish food, the menu will feel familiar, but they are clearly used to the less knowledgeable and patiently will lead you through ordering. The prices are reasonable. The food pretty unremarkable, but an interesting change from pizza, sandwiches or fast food joints.

1  Thank thimotyR
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The food here is awesome. I ordered the pierogies which were delicious.They are much smaller than the pierogies I'm used to, so make sure you order lots of them. I went here with my family and we ate 36 pierogies (remember they're small), golabki, potato pancakes, and kielbasa. This is like a taste of Poland in northern Michigan. Definitely a great place to eat. The owner was really nice as well!!

1  Thank travelcrazy612