“Quality pastries and excellent variety!”

Harbert Swedish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Harbert
Reviewed October 11, 2017

The lines can be impressive but the goods are worth the wait - there aren't many savory options but the overall variety is well rounded.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

We've started coming to Luisa's couple of years ago, and this continues to be our favorite breakfast place. They are busy so be prepared to wait 30 min to an hour for a table but it's so worth it! Also, the Dutch apple pancake is more like apple cake and it's huge. If you are in the area or passing by you must stop and try those pancakes.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

This place is attached to Luisa's Cafe, selling a great range of baked goods - we came away with a very tasty cardamom plait. They also serve Intelligentsia coffee (the cortado was quite acceptable), which was very welcome at the start of our drive back to Chicago.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Fresh breads for breakfast from Harbert Swedish! Cardamom danish was unique and good, and the raspberry cheese was scrumptious! Cookies were gone in seconds! Definitely an institution in the Harbert area!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

I have been wanting to stop here for quite some time. This time passing by I was able to stop. It was packed, parking was a nightmare. I went in and got in line. This was the most disorganized chaotic place I have been too. They have no clue, or want, to get people thru a to go bakery line. I was in line for 30 minutes to get a doughnut and a drink. It was over priced and half stale. $4 for 1 doughnut that was stale! I would have gotten a better doughnut at the gas station. The selection was nothing special either just run of the mill doughnuts. I am totally over it and will not be stopping again.