“Relaxing after day at Lake Michigan”
Review of Cafe Gulistan

Cafe Gulistan
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Harbert
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Indiana
“Relaxing after day at Lake Michigan”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

This was a place we had heard about, but never tried. Glad we did as we had a relaxing dinner on patio by the garden. Food was authentic Middle East with great taste & right quantity. The baklava & lattes were superb ending.
We will definitely be back

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Wonderful dinner”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Cafe Gulistan has been a favorite of my sister's family for years, and I have eaten there several times when visiting. My husband and I were part of a family gathering of nine for dinner this past Sunday, The gardens were lovely,The wait staff was welcoming and informative, the food was excellent, and the price was reasonable. My nephew selected several delicious appetizers for the group, and my husband and I shared a delicious vegetarian entree.

• Visited August 2014
“Outstanding Find”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Our family could not get into another restaurant and thankfully, we found this restaurant. The combo appetizer was scrumptious and the hummus was delicious. However, the real standout of the appetizer was incredibly fresh tabouli. We all had the combo kabob with chicken, lamb, shrimp, and steak. We ate a ton and the fresh ingredients made the meal. We love Naf Naf and this restaurant blew it away.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Very good Lamb Chops”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Middle Eastern food in a nice atmosphere with good food. Well worth going to for supper. Service is good and price reasonable. Worth a try if your hungry.

Visited August 2014
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Amazing taste and service. The pide bread was awesome. The rice is the best one I had around the area. The main dishes were very tasty. Garlic chicken is the best chicken dish I had since few weeks. The owner has a beautiful warm smile. The prices are reasonable for the good meal.

• Visited July 2014