“Middle East”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Love this authentic Middle Eastern cuisine, the lamb is magic and the bar is top shelf. The cafe and gardens are beautiful and the service is great.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Excellent turkish food. Even my 90 year old mom liked it (she had the chicken.) Good service. Clean place. Give it a try!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I'm a sucker for any kind of Greek or Mediterranean food and I felt right at home at Cafe Gullistan. I really loved the food and would recommend it to anyone. Admittedly, I only had appetizers the time I went, but commonly, appetizers are the lowest point of a meal, and I'd love to see what they could do with entrees.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Cafe Gulistan provides a unique proposition in S.Michigan - a mediterranean restaurant with a Kurdish/Turkish menu. Their $10 menu is great value and its difficult to go wrong. A lot of good choices. I intend to return soon.

1  Thank DuncanK1
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This area of Michigan is not known for its exotic restaurants. So, we are quite fortunate to have Cafe Gulistan in our region. The food is a mixture of all Middle Eastern flavors, with an accent on Kurdish dishes.
The food is superb and the service is excellent. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are satisfying. It is a wonderful place to go to change the same old routine.
I highly recommend this quaint cafe with its lovely gardens and superb cuisine.

1  Thank Stewart S