“Best 2-person pizza in town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Village Grill

Village Grill
Ranked #21 of 36 Restaurants in Grosse Pointe
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairview, Tennessee
“Best 2-person pizza in town!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We've been here many times. Good house salads, seating at small tables or at the large bar. They have an 'individual' pizza that's been perfect when my brother & I or my sister & I have shared one for lunch. Very friendly service.

• Visited October 2012

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“It's now a Sports Bar!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Since we moved to Grosse Pointe over 20 years ago, Village Grill, was just opening. It started out as a small diner that served a wide variety of foods, from spaghetti to Greek salad to steak. When they built out a few years ago, they added tons of TV's, a long bar and attracted a whole new sport crowd they never would have seen otherwise.

The food is always good quality and, true to their diner roots, widely varied. Great place to watch a Saturday or Sunday football game.

• Visited October 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Sucks.”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I got a gift card here for watching my neighbor's cat while she was away. She thought since we have a little one, that it would be a place he would enjoy. That said, it is a place a kid could enjoy. They have some game type stuff for kids there. I sat down and was ignored for about 10 minutes. Someone finally came to get our drink orders.. we ordered our food then too. I ordered pizza, because it's really hard to screw up a pizza. Well they succeeded at screwing up my pizza. It was honestly the worst pizza I have ever had in my life. I didn't finish a piece and ordered another glass of wine to wallow in self pity that my dinner sucked. The service was heinous. I actually had money left over on the gift card, I'll never be back. Awful. Just awful!!!

Visited December 2011
3 Thank claycollective
McKinney, Texas, United States
“Gigantic bar with tons of sports, good food and beer”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great neighborhood place with good food and friendly service. I'll definitely go back, especially when there's a good game on.

• Visited September 2012
Texas
“Super Fresh Food and Fast Service!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The Michigan salad was awesome! So nice to go home to GP and the Village and have more than one choice of good places to grab a bite to eat!

Don't change a thing. See you next time.

Visited August 2012