“Only the pizza was good”
Review of Di Noto's

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I have tried their pizza over the past few months and thought it was very good. The sauce was savory and the crust had a nice taste and crunch. I then tried the chicken parm sandwich along with a side order of a few meatballs. The sandwich was ok : the sauce and bun were very good but the chicken was dry and a little rubbery. The meatballs were dried out to the point of being burnt over halfway through. They dumped their delicious sauce and some cheese on top but it still was not very good.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Finally found a pizza I love around here!!! Reminds me of the pizza I ate in Italy this summer. I can't wait to go back and try other items on the menu. Their cookies are excellent too. My daughter tells me I have to try the cannoli next time. Real Italian! Prices are very reasonable . It is carry out or delivery only. Family owned and operated from what I could tell. Very friendly. I will be back next time I am in the area.

1  Thank scubafrog869