“Friendly service and a great view.”
Review of Sharkey's Riverfront Tavern - CLOSED

Sharkey's Riverfront Tavern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Sharkey's is a great place to good for lunch or a simple dinner. The service has always been helpful and friendly. I've never had to wait for more than a few minutes for service. The last time I was there I had the Michigan salad which good. The dressing I thought was too sweet. You feel like you can sit and talk and not be rush out the door. Lovely patio to sit on in the summer.

There are newer reviews for Sharkey's Riverfront Tavern

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I had Lunch for the second time in two weeks at Sharkeys today. My Grilled Chicken Salad with Balsaamic dressing and Spring Mix was wonderful. My husband had a cup of Mushroom soup and the Boneless Pork Chops which he enjoyed. The service was great and our waitress came back often to check on us. Friendly family atmosphere also.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Sharkey's is a great place to meet people when you are in the island. Staff are very helpful and will give you good service, but also let you linger and enjoy your meal and conversation. In addition to that, the food is good, plentiful and reasonalbly priced. The macaroni and cheese is great and the burgers were huge. I like to come here whenever I am on the island. Views and sunsets are pretty spectacular, too.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is a pub with a patio overlooking Detroit river, and a popular place for golfers to meet for the 19th hole. When we arrived, there was a large group of medium loud golfers having a good time and the place was a tad noisy. We went out on the front patio to watch the afternoon and evening slip. We asked if any of the fish was fresh and were told only one, the perch filets. both ended up ordering perch filets. They were advertised as being fresh, and fresh they were. Very well done and flavorful.

Onion rings and fries, however were strait from the food service distributors truck. Full Bar, good selection of brews. Medium fast wait staff. Go for the evening on the river and plan on slightly above normal pub food.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Any time I am on the Island, I make sure to visit Sharkey's. The views are beautiful and the burgers are inexpensive and delicious! Great place to grab a beer and burger and relax and watch the boats pass by! Love the outside patio!