“Nice place”

Inverness Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Gregory
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I've ridden by this place dozens of times and was always curious about it. It doesn't look like much from the outside and there are always a couple of motorcycles in the paved lot. Today, my friends and I went in. What a pleasant surprise! The place is wood paneled and very tasteful. The bathrooms are spotless. They have a nice beer selection, including some local microbrews for an outstanding price. We all enjoyed our food and the waitress was very good, checking back with us just often enough. Two of us were on BMWs and two on Harleys and there were bikes of all makes and models in the lot. This is not a "biker bar", it's just located on a very popular motorcycling road. I'd feel comfortable going there by myself. And I will. It's definitely a place I'll go back to.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Nothing special here. We just always ended up here after a night of smowmobiling. Burgers are decent and the Beer is always cold. The prices are very affordable and they are open late. Always had fun here when we would stop by.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Pizza's are great, good fish specials, and cold beer! Nothing fancy, but a good place to go and relax while you have a good breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I was surprised at how big the breakfast menu was. Prices are also good.