“Very good food, great service”
Review of El Rancho

El Rancho
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed August 10, 2016

We come to Greenville to visit relatives almost every year but I've never stopped here before. So on Satuday we came by for lunch. The place only had a few tables in use but more people came and went while we were there. The wait staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They came by to ask how things were, kept our glasses full and all without hovering.
We both had lunch specials, but it's been a couple weeks and now I don't recall what they were. Mine was a chicken dish with a great sauce.
Portions were plentiful. The hot sauce that came with the chips was kind of bland, but I added some of the habanero sauce that was on the table to it and that kicked it up some.
We'd come back again.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

The Acapulco with chicken was excellent, the waiter although busy was attentive and polite! Group I was with got 4 different dishes and all 4 were described as very good. Big helping of fajitas, the free salsa and chips were excellent, the salsa actually had flavor!! Prices are reasonable and bar has good variety of liquors.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

My wife and I dine there on a regular basis. It is owned by a Mexican family, with authentic decor. There is a wide variety menu. Numerous enchiladas, all of which are very good.
The service is excellent, especially if you ask for Carlos Pin^a to wait on you.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

This is a great little Mexican place in Greenville. The menu was very expansive and covered any type of Mexican you would want. The burrito I had was excellent and the chips and salsa are pretty good as well. My wife loved her meal as well and we try to come here any time we're in the area. The service was very good and we got our meal very quickly. If you like Mexican food I would definitely recommend coming here.

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

I admit, I am kind of a big eater. Don't judge me! :) I always get the fajitas for two, I don't share! It is always amazing. Service is great, prices are very fair. Always looking forward to my next trip!