“Nice quiet hotel.”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Greenville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I recently stayed at the americinn on my way to visit faimy. The employees were sweet and helpful. the rooms were clean and wonderful. Everwhere i went in the hotel it was clean and orderly with friendly and helpful employess.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank jrmd044
americinng, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a nice review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2010

Unexpected over night stay here and was pleasantly surprised. Very nice staff. Good breakfast. Rooms were ok- beds need upgrading and bedding was not adequate. (sheets too small for beds, blankets thin, bedspread not great. Fresh cookies at night was welcome treat for kids. Kind of overpriced for area (almost $100 a night)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Campbellsoupkid
americinng, Front Office Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2011

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback in regards to your stay. Don't think that your comment has gone unnoticed! We have sent your feedback about the beds to our managers and they will review the information for further consideration. We appreciate all the feedback guests provide us so we can make your next trip a better stay. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2010

This has been a great experience from a friendly and helpful check-in, great and spacious (and very clean) rooms, one of the more varied breakfasts I've had in business travels. AmericInn just does it right. And even though I happened to land here on a busy, completely full Memorial Day weekend with lots of families and kids (and wedding parties, it seems) it has been an incredibly quiet place to stay, too, on this business trip. It's no-smoking policy is a plus, as well.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank StephenDeanP

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review of our facility. We are glad that your business trip was a pleasant one by staying with us. Yes, we are a popular facility with wedding parties and local events and we do our best to make sure everyone enjoys their stay. The no-smoking policy is one that we have had to adopt from the new Smoke Free law by the State of Michigan and it has received a lot of positive reviews by our guests. We hope you keep us in mind on your next business trip to the area!

Reviewed March 30, 2010

Rooms were exceptionally clean. Free wi-fi is also a plus. There were also a quiet sitting area overlooking the lobby which I found to be a nice place to read a book. The hotel is located on west side of Greenville, near several shopping centers and restaurants. My only complaint is the continental breakfast needed a better selection of donuts/rolls and fresh fruit. I ended up eating waffles which were okay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank FiscalMan

Thank you FiscalMan for your kind words in regards to your stay with us. We are pleased that you were happy with our free Wireless Internet which is a very popular amenity here. We have sent your feedback to our managers regarding the quality of our breakfast selections. There are a variety of things breakfast-wise that we have to provide from AmericInn's requirements. We have been tailoring our breakfast somewhat to include more fresh fruits and varieties of yogurts. Please let us know if you have any suggestions that you would like to see on your (we hope) next trip here! Thank you!

Reviewed February 25, 2008

We had a wrestling tournament in Belding, MI and because we didn't want to get up super early and make the 2 hour trip, we decided to find something close by to stay the night before. I found right away that there aren't many choices of hotels in the area unless you want to stay in Grand Rapids, and that is still about 30-40 minutes away. Doing a search on the internet, I came across this hotel and am very happy that I did. The hotel in newer, which is always a plus for me because I like things to be clean and even though i never walk around hotels rooms without something on my feet, I still like the carpets to look like they have cleaned in the past 5 years. When we pulled up to the hotel and went into the lobby, you could tell that it was taken care of. The check in process was quick and easy and we were in our room right away. The room itself was very nice and clean and bigger than most standard hotel rooms. It didn't have anything special, but the fact that I could find a place to set up my daughters pack-n-play for her to sleep in and not be tripping over her all night trying to get the bathroom was a plus! They advertise that there rooms are more quiet than others because of the specialized construction on them, but I have to say, they may be a little more quiet than some, but I could still hear my neighbors laughing until 3 am! That is the only negative thing that I can actually say about the hotel. Having free high speed internet was also great and the kids had a blast in the pool area. There is a decent size pool (bigger than most hotels but only about 5 feet deep), a huge hot tub and a sauna. There was a fitness area also, but we never were able to check it out, so I don't know how it was. Right across the street is a Walmart, and if you drive down the road about 3-5 miles more into Greensville there is a Meijer and some places to eat also. Not the selections that you may find in a bigger city, but enough if you are only staying a few days. As far as places that will deliver pizza and stuff to the hotel, there isn't much. We called a pizza place on a Saturday night and they were closed at 10:00, which I thought was a little odd considering it was a weekend, but I guess that is how it is in a smaller town with not much to do. We called the front desk to ask for some suggestions of other places and they were very helpful in telling us about some places that would deliver to the hotel and had menus at the desk for us to look at and we ended up finding a place that was open. Overall, we had a great experience at this hotel and if we ever need to come back to the area for another wrestling tournament, this will be the first place that I try to get a room!!!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank krahzee1
Reviewed January 23, 2008

The AmericInn in Greenville, MI is about a year old and beautiful. My room was a typical hotel room, wardrobe, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board, etc. and clean.

The only problem, and it was a problem that would prevent me from staying there again, is that the heater fan was very, very loud and cycled on and off about every 40 seconds. I got very little sleep and was very disappointed. When I mentioned this to the woman at the desk the next morning, her response was, "Yeah, all the rooms are like that. I don't know why they are like that."

Stayed: January 2008
Reviewed December 13, 2007

Nice facility, exceptional pool and spa area (have sauna), friendly personnel, inviting lobby with fireplace, breakfast area well-stocked. Good community links ... morning aerobics in pool, special deals that allowed a man to have his son's 14th birthday party there.

Stayed: December 2007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Comfort Suites Grand Rapids North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids Airport
American Inn & Suites Ionia
2 mi away
Winter Inn
Winter Inn
#1 of 1 in Greenville

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Greenville? Share your experiences!