“Overnight stay, returning home”
Review of Days Inn Grayling

Days Inn Grayling
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Grayling
Reviewed April 8, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General-Manager10982, General Manager at Days Inn Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Grayling

Reviewed April 8, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General-Manager10982, General Manager at Days Inn Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were heading for funeral in Suttons Bay...needed to get a bit closer,the nite before. The Suite....was very spacious...nice. Tho it took a long time to warm up the room...we enjoyed our short stay...& breakfast....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General-Manager10982, General Manager at Days Inn Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

I am sorry for the reason you found yourself in our area, but am glad we were able to help in our own way. I apologize for the heat issue, it tends to be that way in the winter because of the placement of the rooms in correlation with the outside walls. It is normal procedure for those rooms to have the heat on some to help alleviate that problem but it appears it was overlooked. I will address this with my housekeeping department. Thank you for the positive review and hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Micki S

Reviewed March 2, 2013

While traveling to the UP in Michigan, I ran into a bit of weather delay. I had been traveling over 14 hours when the weather stopped me for the night. This exit was the next one off the interstate so I pulled into Days Inn. My prior experiences with Days Inn`s werent great but I was immediately impressed with the night clerk and his welcoming manner. When I opened the door to my room, it amazed me. The cleanliness and comfortable feeling I got was most welcomed. I highly recommend this location to anyone who is traveling in the area. The rates are below normal and the people are above friendly. I put this hotel on one of my favorites. Five star in all categories. Happy traveling!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tamara22408

Thank you for the nice post. I am glad we could be of service and were able to help with your accommodation needs. Thank you for choosing us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Rooms very clean, tasteful and comfortable decor, like micro and fridge in room.
Great comforters to use in the Great North of Michigan! (Been elsewhere where it was hard to get an extra blanket!)
The room key machine died on the weekend, they posted someone 24/7 to open doors.
We dropped a two-way radio in the snow (when going out to ski), staff called the phone listed on the back and then our cell and made sure it got to our room with our permission - very conscientious!
Recommended this hotel to Church Group members who would like to take family up to snow tube or ski!
Continental breakfast with you make waffles, hard boiled eggs, rolls, bagels, english muffins, assorted cereals, milk, juice and fruit. Enough to get you to lunch.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you soooo much for the nice post. Also thank you for the understanding during our mini crisis with no way to make room keys. I must say all of our guests during that time were soo understanding and kind, it just reinforces our committment to guest satisfaction all the more. Hope to see you again. Next time the machine SHOULD be ok, since it is new *smile*

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grayling
Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center
#4 of 9 in Grayling
Woodland Motor Lodge
Woodland Motor Lodge
#3 of 9 in Grayling

Been to Days Inn Grayling? Share your experiences!