“Couldn't use the hot tub”

Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Grayling
Reviewed March 26, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Henrietta S, General Manager at Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

There are newer reviews for Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center

Reviewed March 26, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I booked a two night stay at this hotel during a very busy weekend. I travel often. Front desk staff was pleasant and attentive. Housekeeping was friendly and very accommodating. I booked a standard double and it was very clean but not up to date. Most of the remodeled rooms were not available. This hotel pool area is inside a dome area with an indoor playground so the pool area gets loud until closing time. There is a security guard that closes the pool down at exactly 11:00. I had an issue with someone knocking on my door and running away but once I notified the front desk they took care of it. There is a Chinese restaurant inside the hotel which caught me off guard. I'm not sure how many hotel guests want Chinese more than once. I chose not to eat there. The hotel has a bar and the food is average. The kitchen closes early which was disappointing our first night there. The bartenders were friendly and the Entertainment was the best part :) the DJ's put on a great show! The bar was crowded but we didn't mind and there was a manager around to make sure things ran smoothly. I was pleasantly surprised at breakfast to find scrambled eggs and sausage but I have stayed other places that offer waffles, this one does not. The attendants at breakfast are nice and asked us if we wanted more coffee or juice, again there was a manager around. I seen most of the same staff during my stay so it was a very friendly atmosphere. Managers and staff made this stay one of my best. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do try to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Yes some of our double rooms are still in the process of being updated. Make sure to ask about the difference in the room types when you call and book your next stay with us. Our managerment staff does like to be seen thoughout the hotel. Make sure and look me up on your next visit. I would enjoy the chance to meet you. Don R guest Service Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a weekend event. Front office staff was extremely pleasant. Room was clean and staff was very prompt at cleaning it the following morning. Overall I'm very happy with this facility and would return again.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are much noisier than outside rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

We are glad to hear that we provided you we a nice stay. We are very lucky to have a wonderful staff working for us. We look forward to your return stay with us. Don R Guest Services Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This facility has wonderful beds, great rooms, lots of amenities like a pool, exercise room, restaurant and bar as well as a game room for the kids, etc. The staff is congenial and efficient and great to work with.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the atrium area tend to be noisier.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review. Our hotel does offer alot of things for the guest to do. It is great to see that we were are to meet your needs. Thanks for the praise of our staff. They do try hard to make our guests happy. Don R Guest Services Manager

Reviewed March 20, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Henrietta S, General Manager at Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is my second stay here this year. I'm so impressed by the free 'continental' breakfast. Every hotel offers a continental breakfast - cold cereal, cold Danish, cold, cold, cold. But they serve an ACTUAL breakfast buffet here. Hot food along with some cold. Quite a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also at the hotel, a friendly, helpful staff and the most comfy pillows I've ever come across.

Room Tip: rooms away from the pool would be quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad the the breakfast meant your requirements. We strive to have a super friendly staff, so it nice to hear that we reached that goal. Please make sure to look me up on your next stay. i would like to meat you. Don R Guest Service Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grayling
Super 8 Grayling
#4 of 9 in Grayling
Woodland Motor Lodge
Woodland Motor Lodge
#3 of 9 in Grayling

Been to Ramada Grayling Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!